Thursday, January 7, 2010

Seriously?

I promise to go thru my holiday photos soon and post about that (I do have the cutest grandchildren on the planet!) but I couldn't resist this one.

Woman sues gym over pole-dancing injury
I find it amazing the amount of embarrassment and humiliation a person will subject themself to in order to either a) get $$$; or b) achieve their "15 minutes of fame." This lady, who apparently can rule out "exotic dancer" as a career opportunity, is suing because she quite literally fell off the pole. This is a lot like the 60+ granny who sued McD's because the cup of hot coffee she put between her legs so she could grab her McMuffin spilled and burned...well, I don't even want to think where that burn was.

At some point aren't at least some of these individuals willing to keep their ineptness and stupidity to themselves? Must they brag about it in the news, on reality tv and in our courts? I so want to be a judge!

~later, tw

No comments:

Post a Comment