Thursday, December 8, 2011

Long Time Gone...

I know...it's been a long time since my last post (actually it's been a REALLY LONG TIME) and there's absolutely no guarantee that my posting frequency will back to previous levels, but hey as I always say "life is what happens when you're busy making other plans."

And life has been pretty busy since the last post - I'll try to get everyone caught up over time.

Just now, as we head into the truly chaotic portion of our year, I just want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!

To kick off our holiday season (which somehow has yet to include trimming, over even assembling, our Christmas tree - how did everyone beat me to it this year???) Gerry & I did the "St. Nick" wine tasting, sipping our way thru most of Woodinville's wineries. Good times with good friends. This is the photo from this year's adventures with (L-R back row) Mark Churchill (I should have photo shopped Carol in as she attended Saturday but not Sunday so she missed Santa), Michael Amos, Gerry and Pete Weiler, (L-R front row), me, Santa and Marne.


I hope you're doing something fun this season as well!

~later, tw

No comments:

Post a Comment