Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Lookin' a Bit Cheesy Just Now!

Here's the ceiling in the kitchen area now:


It's looking pretty (Swiss) cheesy as Todd, master electrician, is taking down the old lights, making way for the new lights, checking to see where the vents, water (yeah water in the ceiling - I mean, how else would we get water to the master bedroom?), air ducts, etc. were, are, evermore will be.

And in his spare time, if you look really closely at the right side of this photo you will see that we now have light switches for the TV room ACTUALLY IN THE TV ROOM!!!  I'm really starting to love that man!



I'm trying to do my part too (to hasten construction because the allure of making meals in the laundry room has already rubbed off!) so yesterday I went "shopping" with Sue (the designer I'm working with).  Those who know me will understand when I say it was a long, grueling...morning (I really don't like to "SHOP" so I was not disappointed when it only took a matter of hours to select: granite (yeah, GRANITE - and there are reasons....REALLY GOOD REASONS why granite is the best choice), tile, cabinet hardware, door hardware, faucet fixtures.  I had to re-select the cabinet hardware today as I apparently had too good of taste yesterday (read that as "REALLY EXPENSIVE" so we're opting for some different, but beautiful none-the-less...or I guess actually none-the-MORE ;0) ) hardware and I still have to pick out a couple of light fixtures but the bulk of my decision making it hopefully behind me.

~later, (going to the laundry room to find some crackers to go with my cheesy ceiling) tw

PS:  For those of you who saw Jenny's video yesterday (and didn't get it!), LISTEN to the song in the background!

PPS:  If that didn't work, consider this:  we'll now have the starting line up for our basketball team!

PPPS:  IT'A BOY!!!!!  And we're delighted!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment