Monday, June 17, 2013

Still Missing You...

Two years.  Sometimes it seems like forever.  But even more often, it seems like two days...or less.

Each project I work on I think Sandie would have a great idea or be able to give some much needed input or creative spark.  Among the many things I'm currently working on - tracking down some photos that I've actually scanned but need to get better organized.  As part of this, I came across this photo of Sandie and Michael:

I will never understand why Sandie avoided the camera lens as she was most definitely photogenic!

This was taken Labor Day weekend 2007 (if the electronic label of this photo is to be trusted).  We were gathered at our house for probably the last "official" summer BBQ (because as you know, we BBQ here year round!).  Our son-in-law Travis was then deployed to Iraq and I had some "military thank you cards" we were having people sign to send to Travis, a reminder of how much he was in our collective thoughts and prayers.

~later, remembering my friend, tw

1 comment:

  1. I posted a recipe for lemon curd on the other site as I too was thinking of Sandie. Xxx

    ReplyDelete