Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Pretty Anemic If You Ask Me...


Classic Monopoly Game Tokens









Sure, it was never my first choice. Come to think of it, it was actually my last choice (after the thimble, the boot, the top hat, the Scottie dog, the ocean liner and the sports car), but this cat doesn't belong in the mix. It isn't even a cute cat!  (They should have brought back the spinning wheel instead!)




Who votes for these things anyway??? Shouldn't they be doing something way more important??? These are probably the same people who messed with my Trix (everyone knows purple grape-shaped things absolutely DO NOT belong in Trix!!!)  I blame the invention of Permanent Press (not my usual whipping boy Ted Turner) for Iron's demise - nobody knows what one is anymore!

RIP Iron Token

later, (Passing Go, Not Collecting $200 and feeling especially iron deficient just now) tw


No comments:

Post a Comment