Monday, March 30, 2009

Celebrate This Week!

Still in Vancouver - still helping with the move, although I must say the end really does appear to be in sight now. Gerry came up for the weekend to help move/deliver the bigger furniture so that all that remains in the apartment now are boxes, their bed (which will move upstairs to its new owner this afternoon), the computer table/chair /other assorted miscellaneous items (which I think are schedule to be delivered to new owners as well today or tomorrow). Tonight Sarah & family will move to the Vancouver TrendWest for a couple of nights to finalize the cleaning of the apartment.

All these are mundane tasks so I thought I would take a little time to keep you up-to-speed on what you might want to celebrate this week:
  • Monday, March 30th: This is National Hot Dog Week - please pass the mustard!
  • Thursday, April 2nd: St. Urban's Day - the traditional day to take a spring tonic (if anyone figures out what a spring tonic is, please let me know!)
  • Friday, April 3rd: National Chocolate Mousse Day - I plan on celebrating this in a big way (and I'm marking this one on my calendar so I NEVER miss it again!)

Of course, you'll want to watch out for any gremlins on Wednesday, April 1st!

tw

No comments:

Post a Comment