Monday, January 7, 2013

Those were some angry birds!

I'll admit it - I had my doubts yesterday when Washington (the other Washington) scored two pretty darn quick touchdowns against us and we were already in the hole 14-0.  I knew that our quarterback/running back combo was good - I just didn't know how good.  You know that phrase "it takes a village"?  Well to paraphrase "it takes a team," an ENTIRE team because on one play I'm pretty sure it took at least 11 guys to stop #24 (possibly 12...I couldn't tell if the water boy was in on the play or just hanging along the sidelines!)

One of my favorite plays was when the Seahawks finally went ahead in the 4th quarter.  I saw the handoff to Lynch, could have sworn I saw Wilson drop back in the play when all of a sudden Lynch is heading for the endzone and ZOOM - this player flies from nowhere to clear a path in front of him!  And then I recognize the number of the jersey is 3 - it's our quarterback plowing the row!!!

AMAZING!

Now onto Atlanta and more of the same!

(I hope my buddy James gets a paycheck all the way thru Feb. 3rd!)

~later, tw

No comments:

Post a Comment