Friday, October 25, 2013

If It Fits, It Ships...

and so much more.

I mean, seriously, how much do we love the US Post Office?  Especially this time of year!

If you hate standing in line (I generally do not find it to be the worst thing in the world  but my "other-not-always-better-and-certainly-not-when-it-comes-to-waiting-for-anything-half" is absolutely horrible at it!) then I hope you know all about USPS.COM

Holy FamilyIt's the most fabulous place - you can order stamps (including holiday stamps) and all kinds of packaging supplies (like those fabulous Priority Mail Flat Rate Boxes - "If It Fits, It Ships!") and they'll even send you a supply of those plastic sleeves for customs forms for mailing internationally!Priority Mail Flat Rate Boxes Variety Pack

(I frequently use those to send things to Sarah in Sweden and Travis while deployed.)  Most packaging supplies they will ship to you for free but there is a slight shipping fee to mail stamps (go figure?)  I even pay for the priority box postage online (which is sometimes offered at a slight savings and hey, every little bit counts!) AND....even more miraculous...I can arrange for the postman to pick it up RIGHT FROM MY DOORSTEP!  What a great country!


New England Coastal LighthousesPostal rates are scheduled to go up soon so you might want to stock up on those FOREVER stamps at $.46 while you can because these are going to cost you $.49 come January 26, 2014.

So with the holidays right around the corner (and I'm hoping I get lots of newsy/cheery cards and letters from each of you!), I know you'll want to be checking out USPS.COM!

~later, ordering my holiday supplies now, tw

No comments:

Post a Comment