Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Welcome to the Emerald City!

Okay - it's not really emerald...more like a light avocado but my "Mother's Day" wall that Sarah painted years ago is no more.  The color is in the same family as the "old" dining room - just a lighter variation (and more like the actual color we had painted it years ago.  Boy did it get darker with age!)  The photo is a bit dark since I couldn't wait to take it with the good camera and used my cellphone instead but you get the general idea!









Painting has begun - ceilings are done and now the walls because the granite guy comes tomorrow to template for the countertops!  After discovering my initial granite choice was not big enough to do the island without a fairly noticeable seam, the granite guy made another suggestion and it is a beauty!  (I can hardly wait to see it installed!!!)

~later, tw



No comments:

Post a Comment